Other than that, things are going great. We are almost 28 weeks along, hard to believe, only 12 weeks or so left after that! In 2 1/2 weeks we have a 10 day vacation, part of which Alan will be spending in Maine (without me, unfortunately). He'll be visiting Dr. Wieck, the professor at UMaine who will be Alan's teacher. He has been accepted to UMaine and will hopefully find out about the teaching assistant position while he's out there, or shortly thereafter. For those of you that don't know, we are rather dependent on the TA position for us to actually move out to Maine. I'll be staying with Betsy and Patrick during the time he is gone, which will be fun and I am grateful to have someplace to stay. Before he leaves for Maine, we get two nights paid for by the school at a hotel because of Alan's conference so I get to mooch and have a nice little getaway. There is a heated indoor pool and provided I can find a bathing suit to fit my tummy, I will be all set! Hope everyone is doing well. Take care.
Love,
The Clark Family
No comments:
Post a Comment