Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Benjamin the kicker...

I can now feel Benjamin kicking and moving around at all hours of the day and night. He no longer waits to be active in the evening, he thrashes around at night and wakes me up or during tutoring sessions at the school (which can be quite distracting). I do have to say that it is fun, but a very strange feeling, it almost feels as if I am continuously having the breath knocked out of me. I think he is very close to my diaphragm as I am having a harder time breathing by the day. I can only imagine what things are going to be like at 30 or even 35 weeks! All in all, it's a really fun and exciting time. A friend of ours is scheduled to have her baby on Saturday (she is a week late) and that makes me super excited because we just can't wait. We are however enjoying the time we have to ourselves and sleeping in most Saturdays until 10 or 11! That won't last long I know...

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. Take care of yourself, especially if you are in an area getting tons of snow right now.

With love,

The Clark Family

No comments:

Post a Comment