Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baby update...

Ok, it's been a super long time since I updated this! I am now 36 weeks and 2 days along. I had a Dr's appointment on Friday and I am 1-2 cm dilated, progress from last week, which was nothing, and Benjamin is head down, the way he is supposed to be. I am planning that it is going to be a little while longer, but who knows. Most bets are that Benjamin will be joining us before school is out for the year (May 27). Alan was 13 days early and I was 2 weeks late. Really it's completely up in the air.

This past Wednesday I had really bad Braxton-Hicks contractions and that is what the Dr said helped to move things along. If I keep having them, I would guess that it could be relatively soon. I do hope he stays in until at least 37 weeks though!

Lots of happenings with the family as well right now. Meagan is now officially graduated from the University of Maine as an RN, well she has to pass the NCLEX, then she will be an RN. I will be officially graduated as of next Saturday, major in Business Administration, minor in Accounting. I'm just grateful I decided not to walk, I don't think it would be a fun drive or fun to sit through the ceremony. I'm happy getting my diploma in the mail.

Also, Alan and I have officially paid off our car in a year and a half! We will have the title to the car in a few short days and thankfully will not have car payments during college. Speaking of college. We are moving to Maine on July 25 to start Alan at the University of Maine to get his Masters of Music in Instrumental Conducting. So exciting! After two years is up, we have absolutely no idea where we will be going, basically wherever there is a job!

I guess that's all, I will try to figure out how to post pictures to the blog by the time that Benjamin comes so I can put a few up here. Take care all and enjoy the warm spring days.

Love,

The Clark Family

No comments:

Post a Comment